1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between Frankenstein Engine Dynamics and its Customers (stakeholders) for the provisioning of Tuning/Calibration services required to support and sustain any Frankenstein Engine Dynamics built or modified vehicle.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all tuning services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures or or Terms and Conditions unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent tuning services and support and delivery to the Customer(s) by Frankenstein Engine Dynamics.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for tuning service provision between Frankenstein Engine Dynamics and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
3. Effective Date & Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the effective date of the first initial full payment for a Frankenstein Engine Dynamics appointment booking that has been completed and is valid as long as the Customer is a suscriber and current active member of the Frankenstein Engine Dynamics Factory Team. This Agreement will be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
4. Service Agreement
The following service parameters are the responsibility of Frankenstein Engine Dynamics in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement:
4.2. Customer Commitments
- Remote Tuning and Consulting priority support
- Telephone support (voice and/or SMS text messaging)
- Monitored email support (direct email and SOS Request Form submission)
- SMS messaging
- Remote assistance using Team Viewer
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs may apply)
- On-demand ECM/TCM minor tune adjustments (customer must provide data log via HP Tuners VCM Suite)
- ECM/TCM re-tunes at 15% discount
Customer responsibilities and/or commitments in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment of all Factory Team quarterly subscription fees at the agreed interval within 5 days of date due
- Reasonable availability of client when resolving a tuning service related incident or request
- Inform Frankenstein Engine Dynamics of all engine modifications
- Own a copy of HP Tuners VCM Suite or have access to a copy with licensed credit for client's vehicle VIN#
- Provide HP Tuner data logs upon request by Frankenstein Engine Dynamics
- Publish a honest and factual review/testimonial on FrankensteinFactory.com
4.3. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics Commitments
- Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Deliver 4 hour response time minimum unless a previous appointment booking, travel commitment or other unplanned business/personal commitment takes precedence. Customer will be contacted and advised in a timely manner.
- Meeting response times associated with tuning service related requests and setting appointment with Customer to deliver service requested.
- Timely commmunicate via one of the communication channels defined under Scope upon receipt of Tuning Service or Support Request (SOS Request)
5. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following section provides relevant details on service availability.
5.1. Remote Tuning Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Support : 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Requests received out of normal support hours will be "best efforts" and no special level of after hours support is guaranteed or implied.
- Any emails received outside of normal support hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until normal support hours.
- Remote assistance via Team Viewer guaranteed within 24 hours or less
- Onsite assistance based on availability of Frankenstein Engine Dynamics. Booking calendar viewable online at www.FrankensteinFactory.com